You are searching about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles, today we will share with you article about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles is useful to you.
How to Reverse Hypothyroidism and Get Pregnant ASAP
What is the thyroid gland and how does it relate to your fertility?
The thyroid gland is one of the seven endocrine glands and is located at the base of your throat (behind the Adam’s apple). Your thyroid gland is responsible for your body’s metabolism and energy production. A bit like an electricity generator. It was involved in brain development and organ differentiation in your early life and in the womb. Later in life, it took control of your metabolism.
What bodily functions does your thyroid affect?
– Heart beat
– Blood flow to arms and legs
– Glucose production
– Production of cholesterol
– Fat burning
– Heat production
– Activation and secretion of steroid hormones (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone, to name a few)
– Rate of oxygen consumption
– Cell proliferation
– Intestinal integrity
– Kidney function
– And much more
How does it regulate your metabolism?
It gives your cellular energy generators, the mitochondria, a boost to produce more energy, or instructs brown adipose tissue to release heat, or increases the activity of enzymes responsible for energy production.
Your thyroid gland produces the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. T4 is the precursor to T3 and is 20 times stronger than the stronger T3. To convert T3 to T4, your body needs one very important mineral – iodine.
Thyroid function and infertility
About 25% of cases of female infertility and 15% of cases of menstrual cycle disorders are due to thyroid disorders. In particular, subclinical hypothyroidism has a high prevalence in the population. Therefore, all women with infertility and/or menstrual disorders and abnormalities should have their thyroid function checked.
Did you know that the thyroid and ovaries are connected?
In addition to being endocrine glands, these two are also known as sister organs! Immunologically, they are like two sisters. Therefore, the abnormal autoimmune function of the ovaries is closely related to the autoimmune function of the thyroid gland.
Thyroid hormones influence the action and secretion of steroid hormones (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone). Ovaries have thyroid hormone receptors, where thyroid hormones interact and directly affect ovarian hormone production.
If you are deficient in thyroid hormone, your ovary will not be able to produce sufficient amounts of hormones needed for optimal fertility and a healthy pregnancy, leading to anovulation, a tendency to PCOS, endometriosis, and miscarriages.
Thyroid function is associated with PCOS and endometriosis
Studies have shown that infertile women have a significantly higher prevalence of autoimmune thyroid disease compared to fertile women. This is especially true for women with endometriosis and PCOS.
Another study found that 44% of infertile women with autoimmune thyroid disease had endometriosis, compared to only 9% of infertile women without autoimmune thyroid disease.
Women with autoimmune thyroid disease have an increased risk of miscarriage. Therefore, this is one of the tests that should be done as soon as possible.
Poor thyroid function can cause
– Abnormal development of neurons and placenta, causing malformations and miscarriage.
– Deficiency of thyroid hormones during brain development in utero and the early postnatal period can cause brain damage leading to mental retardation, reduced intellectual ability, psychomotor retardation and deafness.
22 Symptoms of hypothyroidism
– Weight gain
– Intolerance to cold
– Hair loss
– Dry skin
– Menstrual irregularities
– Recurrent miscarriages
– Fibrocystic breasts
– Poor concentration
– Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
– Sleep apnea
– Dysmenorrhea – painful periods
– Menorrhagia – heavy periods
– Swelling of the face
– Loss of libido
Pregnancy and your thyroid function
From the fifth week of pregnancy, there is an increased demand for thyroid hormone. But the problem and catch 22 is that during pregnancy there is also increased blood flow through the kidneys, where iodine is filtered from the blood and lost in the urine.
Studies have shown that even a very short 3-day thyroid hormone deficiency during pregnancy can cause permanent brain changes in the child similar to those seen in autism. One in 20 newborns has possible brain changes due to lack of thyroid hormone during pregnancy.
ART Treatment of infertility can cause temporary hypothyroidism
Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation is used to obtain eggs for IVF or some other form of ART (assisted reproductive technology). This puts a huge strain on the thyroid gland, which produces huge amounts of thyroid hormones. Without adequate nutrients for optimal thyroid function during and after IVF, the risk of miscarriage and malformations increases.
Postpartum (after childbirth) thyroiditis is one of the most common endocrinological disorders affecting millions of women worldwide. It seems to affect women in the first year after giving birth. Hypothyroidism is also associated with postpartum depression or postpartum syndrome. This is not surprising given how taxing pregnancy is on thyroid hormones.
What to do?
1. Don’t drink unfiltered tap water – fluoride in tap water interferes with healthy thyroid function. Poor thyroid function is associated with hypothyroidism and subclinical hypothyroidism, which can cause infertility. To see what I personally use and recommend, visit my website listed below.
2. Take a regular iodine supplement. Iodine is an essential mineral for the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland and for the development of nerve tissue and brain in the fetus. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to retardation. Women who want to become pregnant and pregnant and nursing mothers should receive 200 micrograms of iodine daily. You can get iodine from marine fish, seaweed, algae and eggs.
3. Another less expensive option that also works is an iodine disinfectant solution applied topically to the skin. You can buy it at any pharmacy or pharmacy. It is a brown-red disinfectant liquid in a spray or dosing bottle. All you need is a few drops on the inside of your wrist. Allow the skin to absorb the liquid and do not wash it off until the remaining yellow stain has dried.
4. Eliminate Brassica vegetables from your diet. These include broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower. These vegetables contain chemicals called goitrogens. Goitrogens interfere with the production and use of thyroxine (a hormone produced by the thyroid gland) in the body. Steaming and cooking can partially deactivate goitrogens, but these vegetables are best avoided for now.
5. Start exercising in the morning, as this will increase your metabolism and leave it at a high level for the rest of the day. The same goes for breakfast. Skipping breakfast in the morning will lower your metabolism, making you tired and lethargic, and most of the food you eat that day will be converted to fat because the body thinks it’s hungry. way.
6. Take a good quality multivitamin supplement containing zinc and selenium, which are important nutrients for healthy thyroid function.
7. Have your doctor check your thyroid hormone levels and thyroid function. Your test results may come back as normal (within normal limits), but you may still be hypothyroid. Studies have shown that subclinical hypothyroidism often goes undetected. So insist on testing your TSH, T3 and T4 to see how much T4 you are converting to T3. So, if your results are in the low range of normal and you have symptoms of hypothyroidism, make sure to improve your thyroid function.
8. Do yoga. Viparita Karani – is a yoga position that improves blood circulation in the pelvis and the functioning of the adrenal gland, pituitary gland and thyroid gland. What you need: A yoga mat and a folded blanket or other folded yoga mat. How to make a stance? Place your blanket (folded second yoga mat) on the yoga mat. Lie on the mat with your hands on the floor next to your torso, then bend your knees and place your feet on the mat with your heels close to your sit bones. Exhale, press your hands to the mat and push your feet away from the mat, pulling your thighs into your torso. Bend your elbows and pull them toward each other. Place the back of your upper arms on the mat and spread your palms against the back of your torso. Lift your pelvis and keep your elbows shoulder-width apart with your hands supporting your hips. Inhale and lift your bent knees toward the ceiling, straighten your knees and press your heels up toward the ceiling. Hold the position for about 30 seconds and gradually add 5 to 10 seconds each day until you can comfortably hold the position for 5 minutes. Exhale, bend your knees into your torso and slowly turn your back to the mat, keeping the back of your head on the floor. Contraindications: DO NOT perform this pose if you are menstruating or have glaucoma.
Video about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
You can see more content about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
If you have any questions about Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
way Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
tutorial Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles
Can You Interchange Dr Brown Natural Flow And Options Bottles free
#Reverse #Hypothyroidism #Pregnant #ASAP