You are searching about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio, today we will share with you article about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio is useful to you.
How to Estimate Paint Jobs For Profit
Here are seven of the best ways to score paint jobs for profit. These are techniques I’ve developed over the thirty-five years I’ve been in business. They didn’t all come at once, but you can benefit from having them all at the same time.
1) Decide not to underbid on any job unless you are desperate to paint. If you are out of work and only have one lead, by all means look for this job, you need to have cash flow. But if you have potential customers and work, then discard the idea of a low bid for painting. Learn how to sell based on value, quality and reliability.
2) So how do you get to where you have tracks? Using a marketing plan is the best way to increase the flow of leads. I didn’t say having a marketing plan, but using a marketing plan. If we use a marketing plan, we will secure work throughout the year and stay ahead of the competition. Our competition will mostly be reactive, but if we have a marketing plan, we will be proactive. If you’ve been in business for a long time, you know the pressures and slow times of the year. The marketing plan provides us with a leading flow or work throughout the year. For example, you should start marketing a winter job in August.
3) Even though you are looking for a 2 out of 5 closing ratio, you have to believe that every potential is like gold. This means treating every potential customer as if you’re going to get one. Do not fax, e-mail, or post any evaluation. Use a two-call system, the first call is the gauge call; measure the work and the customer. When a customer sits down with three emailed invoices, all they’re looking at is the price, and they won’t remember you, they’ll only remember the price. The second call you bring the estimate and answer all questions.
4) Make your estimates detailed, don’t do a flat estimate, a flat estimate is a trap for you. You must specify how many doors, windows, etc. That way, the customer can’t trap you by saying they thought this or that was included. All you do is say I’m bidding on 10 wickets, not eleven.
5) On the second call, make sure that both buyers are present. You say free reviews, but are they free for you? So if I’m going to give a free estimate, then I want something in return, which is for the client to agree to meet me a second time, if they insist that I mail or fax the estimate, I just won’t do the estimate. If I spend up to 3 hours measuring driving time and preparing an estimate and they don’t meet me, then I consider it a waste of time. Go to more cooperative people.
6) If the customer gets more than 3 ratings, I will not bid. Why? The customer shops by price and believes that all paint jobs are the same. Of course they didn’t. As I mentioned before, I don’t sell on price, I emphasize the benefits of my paintwork, not the price. I regularly get jobs where I bid high.
7) A lot of contractors just throw away the grades, it’s much better to spend time thinking about color grading and marketing than blowing that part of the business. Trust me when I tell you that the color grading is where the profits are. My company always does the best work, but we get paid well for it. Many makeup artists do not like to think about anything. Use your thinking ability to increase your profit.
Spend time thinking about this part of your job and your profits will increase, rush this painting part and you won’t make as much money and you will be working. You will need to estimate the paint and other supplies, just find the square feet per gallon as listed on the label.
Video about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
You can see more content about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
If you have any questions about Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
way Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
tutorial Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio
Cash Flow As Used In The Price-Cash Flow Ratio free
#Estimate #Paint #Jobs #Profit