You are searching about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet, today we will share with you article about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet is useful to you.
Masturbation Risks – Facts Vs Fiction
Blindness, baldness, hairy palms, eternal punishment – these are just a few of the terrible consequences with which older men were discouraged from the act of self-love. While most men no longer give these warnings any credence, there are many other purported results of masturbation that, at least on some levels, may seem like they have some basis in reality. These potential risks of masturbation are outlined here, along with evidence to support or put to rest forever. Below are also some penile care tips to maintain optimal organ health.
1) Infertility – Men are often told that frequent masturbation reduces sperm count and can contribute to fertility problems. This seems to make sense – frequent ejaculation should logically reduce the number of available sperm, and temporarily it does. On the other hand, the body is constantly producing sperm, so the supply is quickly replenished. In fact, men who ejaculate more often have healthier and more vigorous sperm than those who hold back.
2) Impotence – Men love to hear that masturbation will cause impotence or “weak” erections. Actually, that’s not true at all. Erectile quality tends to follow a “use it or lose it” rule – men who don’t use the equipment, either with a partner or alone, are more likely to have impotence problems than those who use it regularly. .
3) Weakness, fatigue, loss of energy – Many men (and women too) believe that masturbation is somehow unhealthy and can cause loss of strength, fatigue and even illness. These concerns have no basis in reality, except in the sense that men who believe them can essentially talk themselves into experiencing these symptoms. Masturbation is a common, healthy practice that has many health benefits, including reducing stress, boosting self-esteem and promoting relaxation.
4) Loss of sensation – men who masturbate frequently are often concerned about loss of sensation in the penis; in this case, the concern is somewhat justified. Dry rubbing of the penile skin causes friction that can eventually cause thickening of the outer layers of the skin, similar to calluses that form on the hands and feet. This can actually contribute to loss of penile sensation if steps are not taken to support the healthy growth of new skin cells.
Protection of the penis and preservation of sensation
Since frequent, dry masturbation can really take a toll on the penile skin, not to mention the underlying sensory tissue, it’s important to take the right steps to maintain sensation, protect the skin, and promote healing.
Men can do this by following these simple rules:
1) Wear loose, breathable clothing. Tight jeans and underwear that squeeze the genitals against the body tend to restrict blood flow, which means penile tissue can be deprived of oxygen and other elements needed to heal and maintain sensation.
2) Keep it clean. Skin covered in dirt, sweat, and body fluids is more susceptible to infection, which can damage skin cells and worsen the overall health of the penis.
3) Use personal lubricant. Much of the damage caused by friction can be reduced by using a water-based lubricant designed for this purpose. Lotions, soaps and other household items are not ideal for this use. Lotions can be absorbed quickly into the skin, and soaps can contain chemicals that dry out the skin, leaving it dry and unresponsive.
4) Loosen your grip. Men who grab with suffocation and pull away during each session often complain of reduced sensitivity. With a gentle touch and occasional mixing of the technique, you can prevent the nerve cells of the penis from getting “bored” of the procedure.
5) Use a quality penile health cream (medical professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Nourishing the skin, nervous system and blood circulation with a combination of targeted ingredients such as vitamin A, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C and acetyl L-carnitine can soften skin that has become hard due to overuse, increase blood flow and improve overall feeling.
Video about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
You can see more content about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
If you have any questions about Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
way Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
tutorial Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet
Cause Of Lack Of Blood Flow To Hands And Feet free
#Masturbation #Risks #Facts #Fiction