You are searching about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain, today we will share with you article about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain is useful to you.
Ayurvedic Concepts and Diet for Heart Care
The heart is the most important organ in the body, pumping blood to all other organs in order for them to function. The heart must work tirelessly every living second of our life. It is therefore no wonder that the heart is the organ that undergoes the highest level of wear and tear in the human body. In Ayurveda, all diseases of the heart are collectively known as Hridaya Roga. Depending on their dosha cause, heart diseases can be Vataka Hridaya Roga, Paittika Hridaya Roga and Kaphaja Hridaya Roga. These three have slightly different symptoms as follows:
– Vataka Hridaya Roga is characterized by acute pain that is not localized to a specific point. It is a heart disease that occurs due to vata dosha disturbances.
– Paittika Hridaya Roga is characterized by a burning sensation in the chest cavity. It is a heart disease that occurs due to a disturbance of pitta dosha.
– Kaphaja Hridaya Roga is characterized by mild chest pain accompanied by heaviness, nausea and cough. It is a heart disease that occurs due to kapha dosha disorders.
Almost all types of heart disease are triggered by blockage of the coronary arteries, as a result of which blood flow to the heart is reduced. The main reasons for this obstruction in circulation can be blockage of arteries due to wrong food, obesity and even mental worries and tension.
(1) Useful herbs in the treatment of heart diseases
1. Alfalfa (Medicago satina)
Fresh alfalfa juice is very effective in clearing blockages in the arteries. The juice has better effects if consumed together with fresh carrot juice.
2. Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Arjuna has the properties of increasing the stimulation of the heart. Its bark is used in Ayurveda for these properties.
3. Digitalis (Digitalis purpurea)
The digitalis herb is known worldwide for its heart-healthy benefits. The herb can stimulate the functioning of all muscle tissues, including the heart. It improves heart nutrition and rejuvenates the heart from basic wear and tear. The digitalis herb also helps to correct problems that can occur with blood circulation to the heart.
4. Ephedra (Ephedra gerardiana)
Ephedra has fantastic heart stimulating properties. It is especially useful in strengthening the heart, which is damaged by pneumonia and diphtheria infections.
5. Garlic (Allium sativum)
Garlic is one of the most well-known remedies for heart care. It can break down cholesterol accumulated in the coronary arteries. Eating a few cloves of raw garlic every morning can also reduce the chance of a heart attack.
6. Onion (Allium cepa)
Scientists have proven the properties of onions in relieving heart attacks. It also reduces heart thrombosis and reduces the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood.
(2) Heart Care Diet
Contrary to popular belief, some sources of fat are actually good for the heart and should be included in the diet. Fats that are harmful to the heart are trans fats, also known as hydrogenated vegetable oil, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil or lard. These fats can remove all protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins from the body, leaving only toxins behind.
But polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats are good for the heart. These fats include olive oil, linseed oil, sesame oil, mustard oil, groundnut oil and ghee. Such fats should account for about 15% of food requirements.
At the same time, do not forget that fat-free diets are extremely harmful to the body. These diets do not contain fat, which prevents the absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K. This can only lead to faster death.
Heart patients should avoid all stimulating foods such as tea, coffee, alcohol and chocolates.
(3) Ayurvedic concepts for heart care
The most suitable medicine for people with heart problems is arjuna. The methods of administration of this medicine depend on the underlying cause of the disease.
1. If a person has heart disease related to vata dosha, arjuna bark powder mixed with pure ghee is given.
2. If a person has heart disease related to pitta dosha, arjuna bark powder mixed with milk is given.
3. If a person has heart disease related to kapha dosha, arjuna bark powder mixed with pippali powder or honey is given.
In some cases, medicines prepared with arjuna as the main ingredient such as Arjunarishta and Arjuna ghritam may also be given.
Apart from this, there are other medicines for heart care like Hridayarnava rasa and Prabhakara vati which are given in tablet form. If a person has suffered an acute heart attack, Mrigamadasava is effective.
(4) Home Remedies for Heart Care
1. Drink a glass of lemon juice every day. Lemon juice contains vitamin C, which helps dissolve cholesterol. Amalaki can also be used for this purpose.
2. Drink a cup of parsley tea every day. In addition to beet roots, parsley should also be included in the salad. This helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
Ayurveda believes that the heart and mind are interconnected. Problems with one of them can affect the other. Therefore, it is necessary for a person with a weak heart to keep his mind free from tension and worry. It is very beneficial if a person devotes his time to religious meditation and yoga. This way you will strengthen the brain and thus the heart.
Video about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
You can see more content about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
If you have any questions about Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
way Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
tutorial Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain
Caused By A Blockage Of Blood Flow To The Brain free
#Ayurvedic #Concepts #Diet #Heart #Care